Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526 and Holly Springs, 27539, 27540, New Hill NC, 27562 and Apex, NC, 27502, 27511, 27523, 27539.
Services include: Residential Roofing. Shingle Roofing. Tile Roofing. Composition Roofing. Synthetic Roofing. Composite Roofing. Gutters and Downspouts. Roof Repair. Roof Maintenance. Commercial Roofing.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF OUR QUALIFIED RESTORATION SPECIALISTS!
For years, Chris the owner was tired of seeing roofing companies, insurance agencies, and other industry leaders operate like the Wild West and decided to try something new. Chris, the owner, combined decades of experience in customer service and business management, and high-end construction to create a new standard with Redemption Roofing in 1973.
How to Choose a Fuquay Varina Area Roofing Contractor
Your roof is an important part of your Fuquay Varina home. You need to make sure it gets the right kind of care. Redemption Roofing and Restoration is home to the best roofing contractors in the area. You might be wondering, “How can I tell if YOU are the right contractor for me?” You can find out what characteristics to look for when choosing a roofing contractor.
There is work to be done to your property. It could be a minor repair or a major overhaul. There are dozens of contractors at your door and your insurance doesn’t cover all your needs.
We are experts in the restoration and construction industry, we want you to be able to ensure that the right people are doing the right work for you. Here are some questions to ask contractors you interview for the opportunity to work on your most important physical asset.
Questions to help you
1) DO THEY OFFER AN APPLES – APPLES PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
2) DO THEY OFFER a HAPPY NEIGHBOR GUARANTEE
3) DO THEY OFFER a NO BLAME GAME GUARANTEE
4) Who ensures your sub-contractors. There are two great answers and one excellent answer. a) Good: Our subs have their own insurance. b) Good: We have a policy that covers uninsured Subs. Best: “Both!” Many companies have bogus General Liability Policies that don’t cover the actual work being done. Look for another contractor if they don’t.
5) What is the material warranty? How do you file it? They don’t understand what they are talking about when they talk about the shingle warrant. Run! Run!
Questions regarding quality control
1) How does your quality control process look?
2) Do you have a quality checklist I can look at with documentation to ensure that the system was properly installed before, during, and after installation? Don’t hire them if they don’t have this checklist. Get another contractor. Installation is the most important day of your roof’s life. You might be able to see the roof from the outside but not the inside.
Are they able to explain what they mean?
Many of the men who go door-to-door with their salesmen are silver-tongued, inept construction professionals. Although the salesmen don’t need to know how to install, they won’t be able to tell you if they’re representing a company with some construction knowledge.
What’s the difference between an eave and a rake? Is the drip edge under or over the rake? The roof’s angled edge is the rake, while the eave runs parallel to it. We can show you photos if needed. The drip edge should be placed under eaves and synthetic on rakes. If they don’t know, hire another contractor.
What is the best place to put Ice and Water shields? Valleys and penetrations. They will fail if they claim valleys and miss penetrations. Hire another contractor.
Are there any good reviews?
Do a Google search to see their reviews. Are there enough reviews? What about the negative reviews? These are the ones you should be reading. It’s easy for some people to be happy and some people to leave positive reviews. But it’s difficult to keep everyone happy. Find out why some people weren’t happy. Find out who wasn’t happy and why.
Are there professional reviews? It’s not difficult to make one homeowner happy. It is much more difficult to work with people repeatedly. Are they able to provide references from other general contractors or supply houses, manufacturers, realtors, investors, and so on? Is there evidence they are reliable and can do the job well enough that people will continue to use them? Find another contractor if they don’t.
1) Visit their website and follow them on social media. Are they up-to-date and responsive to customers? They are likely to not invest in/take care of their own stuff.
2) Are they able to show examples of their work? What types of properties have they worked on? You want a contractor who can do large and small jobs.
3) Are they willing to finance? If they don’t, it is likely that they are used to paying deductibles. This is a felony that can be committed and requires you to cut corners.
4) What are their motivations for getting your business started? They might not be willing to do whatever it takes to win your business. You should find a contractor who wants business with you and not one who needs business with you.
You can trust us to deliver the high-quality work you need, whether you are looking for a roof inspection or repair, replacement, and any other roofing work.
Fuquay Varina/Holly Springs Roofing and Restoration
AMI Builders & Redemption Roofing & Restoration provides commercial and residential roofing services. Other services include replacement windows, exterior siding, insulation installations, and home remodeling. Chris has many decades of experience in shingles, asphalt, and metal, tile, slate roofing. With integrity and professionalism, they conduct their services like a neighbor. You can be assured that AMI Builders & Redemption Roofing is knowledgeable, and your home’s roofing installation will be protected. We’ll be there to help you step-by-step.