Our goal is to keep our customers and team members as safe as possible. However, this does not limit the level of service we can provide. We can start a new project or keep an existing project going with very little interaction through technology. Video chat allows us to provide the same high-quality service and personal, in-home meetings as we can via phone. It’s easy to do this with any mobile device. We are happy to guide you through the steps to make informed decisions and get the most out of your Redemption Roofing experience.
All samples you can see will have been adequately cleaned before they reach you. We can repair and replace most things, even if we don’t have to meet face-to-face for the majority of our work. We also offer industry-leading technology such as Company Cam, which allows us to track the progress of your project from any mobile device. This eliminates the need for personal contact with any crew member. While keeping you fully engaged in every stage of the process. Your Project Managers can be reached by text or phone to address any concerns or questions.
Step by Step: Social Distancing Procedures
Redemption Roofing understands the concerns and questions that homeowners and business owners may have. We want you to know that we will do everything we can to protect our community. Please review our COVID-19 Policy to understand what you can expect from our sales team during this time.
Initial Site Visits
- Your sales representative will contact you to schedule an inspection of your property.
- Sales representatives will text or call you during site visits to inform you when they will be there.
- We won’t require sales representatives to meet face-to-face, to come to the front door, shake hands, or to enter a house at this time.
- The information about social distancing has been given to our sales reps. Please do not be disrespected if they use this practice. We are committed to your safety and that of our sales representatives.
- The representative will then walk around the property, take photos with Company Cam, and measure the area to determine the cost.
- During the initial site visit, no estimate will be given.
- We can help you with interior issues or leaks by sending pictures to our sales team via email or text.
- Your sales representative will arrange a live meeting via the internet to discuss your proposal once your estimate has been completed.
- Live web meetings will enable your sales representative to go through the proposal, screen share, view product information, and tell you everything about Redemption Roofing.
- Your sales representative will contact you if you are unable or unwilling to meet live via webchat. Your sales representative will email you an estimate once a time has been set.
- Meet up with your chat partner to schedule a live chat.
- A Company Cam report that includes detailed, pictured documentation.
- Website links and product literature.
Products & Literature
The sales representative can drop off samples and give you addresses that we have used in the past. This will allow you to drive up to the product you are interested in.
- Drop-off samples are cleaned before they reach your home and after they are collected.
- Websites and literature are available once your estimate has been sent in an email.
Accepting Your Proposal
Redemption Roofing makes it easy to accept and sign a ZOHO Sign proposal. Your sales representative will give you all the necessary documentation and help you get the roof of your dreams.
Operations and Scheduling
Most things have remained the same in our past operations when completing your project. Our primary goal is to provide safety and the same quality product we have delivered for many years. We want to avoid physical contact with you, but we will keep you informed throughout your project.
- Based on the schedule agreed between you and your sales representative, we will contact you by phone or email to inform you when we expect to start your project.
- Our operations managers will notify you by phone when we arrive at your property to inform you of what to expect, including any delays and questions. To ensure safety and quality, they will visit the site until the project is complete.
- Unexpected events may occur, and an operations manager will inform you. They can also send pictures or information about the progress of any problems.
- Once the project is complete, our operations team will notify you again that they will inspect your property and answer any questions via phone. We can communicate with you via phone, email, or safe distance by your door.